Monday, June 5, 2017

Cascade Falls

It has been a while since I've been around. I don't want to go into details here, just simply put I didn't get out much over the winter. I am trying to change that and have been much more active lately.

I have a good friend who is helping me with my photography. He even loaned me a camera, a DSL I believe it is called. Or SR. To be honest I can't remember, but it is a really nice camera. So while I have no new travel post for you, I do have some pictures of Cascade Falls, where I went with another friend of mine. Cascade Falls is located across the road from the famous Emerald Bay. There's a small hike to reach the falls, which were flooded this year from all the snow. The hike was beautiful but the falls even more so.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment